Note: this position has been filled; you may still apply if want us to consider you for future openings.
Full-Stack Developer (Golang/TypeScript/Svelte)
At Hypersequent, we're on a mission to revolutionize the world's software, making it more reliable and efficient. Founded by a visionary engineer who has served as a CTO for over 15 years, our team is driven by ambition, dedication, and the desire to disrupt the status quo. We're seeking a passionate Full-Stack Developer with expertise in Golang, TypeScript, and a willingness to work with the Svelte framework to join our ranks and help us shape the future of software reliability.
As a Full-Stack Developer at Hypersequent, you'll have the unique opportunity to build and maintain state-of-the-art web services for our groundbreaking platform. Working side by side with our founder and a team of talented engineers, you'll be at the forefront of architecting, designing, and implementing novel features and functionalities that will provide an unparalleled user experience.
- Engineer and maintain cutting-edge web systems utilizing Golang for backend and TypeScript with the Svelte framework for frontend development.
- Collaborate with the founder and fellow engineers to conceptualize and define system architecture, protocols, and specifications.
- Build an amazing product that is delightful to use and exceeds user expectations.
- Proficient in Golang and TypeScript, with hands-on experience.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience with frontend frameworks and willingness to work with the Svelte framework.
- A history of contributing to open-source community projects.
- Multilingual programming abilities.
- Knowledge and willingness to use Linux development platform, Docker in particular.
- Familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, such as TailwindCSS, Bootstrap, and Bulma.
- A fervent advocate for the products you create.
- Committed to delivering exceptional user experiences and tangible product results.
- Able to consistently produce high-quality work within optimal development timeframes.
- Possessing keen problem-solving skills and the ability to see both granular feature details and the overall product vision.
- A self-motivated individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
Are you ready to leave your mark on the world of software reliability? Join Hypersequent and embark on an extraordinary journey alongside a team of innovative and dynamic trailblazers. Apply now and become a driving force behind the future of software reliability.